It makes me wonder what I would put in my backpack or basket or cardboard box. If I had to choose the things I couldn't live without, things I would want if stranded on a desert island or in the middle of a traffic jam, what would they be?
- Laptop (so long as the island/traffic jam has WiFi and electricity)
- Family pictures (on the laptop)
- Notebooks and pencils
- iPod (same electricity provision applies)
- Claritin and Kleenex (says the eternal allergy sufferer)
- Midnight Milky Way bars
- Bloom lip gloss
- A camera
- Pepsi with ice
- 24-hour access to take-out from Prince of Jaipur (our favorite Indian restaurant)
- A horse
- A piano
All right, some of those are disqualified, darn it. I guess you just can't fit everything in a backpack.